The spoopy games continue with Luigi’s Mansion. Jacob, Moe, Mike and special guest Travis Colenutt look deeply into mirrors, use magical vacuum cleaners and walk backwards down creepy hallways. “Marrrrriiiiiiioooooooooooooooo!” Our next episode launches on November 29th and we are playing Spec Ops: The Line!
You can now e-mail us your questions! Send questions about past episodes or questions about us to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Players: Jacob McCourt (@JacobMcCourt), Michael Ruffolo (@ruffolom) and Moe Murtadi (@mmurtadi)
Special Guest: Travis Colenutt (@TravisColenutt)
Website: LeftBehindGame.Club | Twitter: @LeftBehindClub
Show Notes (spoilers):
- 2:00 What is Luigi’s Mansion and what is the premise?
- 3:58 The three classes of ghosts in the game
- 8:30 The Mario vs. Luigi debate continues
- 9:20 Moe’s on Luigi’s ice cold veins
- 11:35 The start of the game
- 12:45 Mirrors can do WHAT?
- 15:45 Jacob’s first complaint… NO WAIT… a baby (Chauncey)
- 18:40 This is a creepy game, right?
- 21:15 The game’s difficulty
- 24:30 Favourite puzzles/bosses
- 27:35 Travis gets ice ice baby (Sir Weston)
- 28:20 Mario’s 5 items
- 30:55 The point to the money; comparing mansion
- 33:10 Jacob’s fave – “that old man” (Uncle Grimmly)
- 34:30 Walking outside
- 36:55 Our boo numbers
- 40:05: A reminder about 2001
- 41:05 Jacob compares this game to Batman: Arkham Asylum
- 42:55 The last boss battle (King Boo)
- 44:30 Jacob compares this game to Resident Evil
- 45:10 The fat ghost (Mr. Luggs)
- 46:15 That old lady (Nana)
- 47:45 Jacob compares this game to Home Alone 2
- 48:05 The music
- 49:45 The sequel
- 50:35 Our final thoughts