We push through a crowded market in Morocco in Hitman: Episode 3.
Developer: IO Interactive | Publisher: Square Enix, Feral Interactive (Linux, macOS) & Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (Definitive Edition) | Release Date: May 31, 2016
Jacob, Mike and Moe become demolitions experts, moonlight as camerapeople, throw bricks and Mike continues to blow our minds with his high level Hitman play.
Join our Discord server! Go to LeftBehindGame.Club and scroll down to the Discord section of the homepage! If you love the show, please consider a review on iTunes. It helps a lot.
Players: Jacob McCourt (@JacobMcCourt), Michael Ruffolo (@ruffolom) and Moe Murtadi (@mmurtadi)
Website: LeftBehindGame.Club | Twitter: @LeftBehindClub | Instagram: @LeftBehindGameClub
Show Notes (spoilers):
- 4:21 We discuss the possibly disjointed environments.
- 7:20 The market in Marrakesh reminds Jacob of Assassin’s Creed
- 8:36 Moe veers left and murders a father and former headmaster in order to get his keys
- 9:35 Moe unleashes the power of the coins to gain access to the abandoned school
- 12:14 Moe parkours his way through a window and finds some C4
- 17:15 Moe walks into a government facility and strangles a massage therapist
- 22:18 “The Screwdriver” is born
- 22:25 Jacob confronts an innocent camera man
- 27:08 Kobe!
- 30:18 Jacob throws a brick at an innocent bystander and dresses like a propaganda activist
- 33:27 Our Hitman nicknames are created
- 35:35 Mike realizes he needs a military uniform to hide his sniper rifle
- 42:22 Mike herds the two targets into one area and blows our minds
- 46:25 Mike murders a target in 10 seconds and tosses him in a closet
- 47:25 Mike has fun and Kobe’s his way through Marrakesh
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More