We take control of a corpse in a dungeon in Dead Cells.
Developer: Motion Twin & Evil Empire | Publisher: Motion Twin & Playdigious | Initial Release: May 10, 2017 (Early Access)
Jacob, Mike, and special guest Adam Gumbert get murdered, upgrade their flask and always roll.
Special Guest: Adam Gumbert (@AdamGumby)
- 1:00 Adam is here!
- 2:10 Running Adam through the Left Behind Game Club Guest Gaming Gauntlet(TM)
- 4:45 Fast Pitch about Dead Cells
- 5:40 The Time Capsule about Dead Cells
- 8:45 What is your experience with roguelikes?
- 10:30 How did we play the game?
- 12:00 Why is this game a roguevania?
- 17:15 Jacob is wrong about the story
- 19:55 Mike explains Boss Cells
- 23:30 Some of our favourite biomes!
- 29:30 Helping Jacob get better with hot strategies (including weapons, skills and more)
- 44:30 A very distinct look of the game
- 45:45 Let’s quickly talk about runes and bosses
- 50:45 DLC!
- 52:20 Story Spoilers!
- 56:40 The trailers for this game are amazing
- 59:40 Wrap-up
- 1:04:00 More about Adam!
DISCORD: The Left Behind Game Club is a monthly game club podcast focusing on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server!
- December 1st, 2021 Sayonara Wild Hearts (ft. Jacob, Mike and Kam Konek)