Developer: Chair Entertainment in association with Epic Games | Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios | Release Date: August 19, 2009
Mike, Moe and special guest Kevin Reaburn stomp around a secret military base throwing grenades at every Metal Gear…. i mean…. “mech” they see.
Join our Discord server! Go to LeftBehindGame.Club and scroll down to the Discord section of the homepage! If you love the show, please consider a review on iTunes. It helps a lot.
Players: Michael Ruffolo (@ruffolom) and Moe Murtadi (@mmurtadi)
Special Guest: Kevin Reaburn
Website: LeftBehindGame.Club | Twitter: @LeftBehindClub | Instagram: @LeftBehindGameClub
Show Notes (spoilers):
- 3:00 Metroid/Castlevania similarities
- 4:20 What is this game? Do we find the Vice-President?
- 6:52 This story isn’t as good as we were expecting.
- 9:00 The mechanics of targeting
- 10:15 Small game? But didn’t Epic Games make it?
- 12:45 More Fortnite
- 13:50 Kevin tries to dig into his issues with the game
- 15:50 How did this get built secretly? There were definitely Instagram and Snapchat leaks
- 20:50 Weapons were OP; grenades killed everything
- 26:00 MOE READS (in real life only)!
- 27:20 MIKE PROVEN WRONG!
- 31:30 What part of the suit was your favorite?
- 38:30 The guys cringe
- 41:00 The ending and story were so random?
- 43:10 What was Xbox Live Arcade and how did it effect development
- 46:30 Our final thoughts, is it a great game, should you leave it behind?