We gotta snap em’ all in Pokemon Snap.
Developer: HAL Laboratory/Pax Softnica | Publisher: Nintendo | Initial Release: June 30, 1999
Jacob, Moe and special guests Arsene Lakpa & Joseph Hooper get up close and personal with some pocket monsters, question scoring systems and talk a lot about arcade games.
- 1:50 What is the Player Player Podcast?
- 3:00 What’s your Fast Pitch on Pokemon Snap?
- 4:20 What’s your personal history with Pokemon Snap (the N64, the Pokemon Snap sticker machine)?
- 7:30 How did we play the game (aka Jacob’s Wii U Corner)?
- 8:50 What kind of game is Pokemon Snap?
- 10:35 Jacob goes in and the 2v2 battle begins: is Pokemon Snap a good video game?
- 17:35 Moe makes this game multiplayer and reminisces about the first season of the anime thanks to Slowbro
- 21:00 Jacob describes the game’s structure
- 23:00 Favourite Pokemon moments from the game?
- 28:15 Did you like the game’s progression?
- 30:50 Jacob questions the game’s scoring system
- 33:25 Let’s appreciate the detail for a 1999 video game
- 36:00 Let’s talk about New Pokemon Snap
- 39:45 Our favourite Pokemon games!
- 43:25 Final thoughts about Pokemon Snap
- December 2nd: Telltale’s The Walking Dead (S01E02) ft. Jacob, Moe and special guest Cam Hawkins
- December 16th: TBD feat. TBA (our final show of 2020)
LEAVE US A VOICEMAIL: If you want a chance to get your voice on the show, give us a call at (734) 489-9753 and tell us what you think about one of this month’s games! This is a U.S. number, long-distance charges apply for international callers.
DISCORD: The Left Behind Game Club is a monthly game club podcast with a focus on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server!
TIP JAR: If you’re feeling generous and love the show, we have a PayPal tip jar! Any funds raised will go towards hosting our site and paying for games and equipment as we look to bring you higher quality content every month.