We travel through time in part 1 of our Chrono Trigger series.
Developer: Square | Publisher: Square | Initial Release: August 11, 1995
Jacob, Travis, and Katie talk about JRPGs, which type of characters they gravitate toward in games, and go deep into what they love in roleplaying games.
- 0:00 Start
- 1:40 i-mode and SNES
- 2:40 Fast Pitch
- 3:30 History with JRPGs & Chrono Trigger
- 8:20 How Are We Playing?
- 13:25 Active Time Battles
- 19:40 Difficulty
- 23:15 Setup for the Game
- 29:45 Spoiler Warning for the First 6-8 Hours
- 33:10 Ideal Party
- 37:00 Overworld
- 39:05 Fave Moments
- 50:25 Time Travel in Games
- 55:10 Predictions for the Second Half
DISCORD: The Left Behind Game Club is a video game club podcast focusing on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server!