We travel to the Land of the Dead in Grim Fandango.
Editor’s Note: Katie’s mic did not record properly, so apologies for the lower-than-normal recording quality.
Developer: LucasArts | Publisher: LucasArts | Initial Release: October 30, 1998
Katie, Mike and special guest Jay Yi struggle with puzzles (even with hints), open the fridge and spend too much time in Year 2.
Special Guest: Jay Yi (@PoundJayYi)
- 0:00 Start
- 1:00 Intro to Jay Yi
- 4:00 Mike doesn’t like adventure games
- 5:40 Jay Yi’s Gaming Gauntlet
- 13:20 Fast Pitch for Grim Fandango
- 14:30 Time Capsule
- 21:15 The Setting
- 26:45 Psychonauts Vibes
- 28:40 Spoiler Zone is Open
- 29:00 Puzzles
- 38:00 The Environments
- 39:40 A Remake?
- 47:25 We enjoyed it, okay?
- 53:50 Switch vs. Other Consoles
- 1:00:00 Graphic Modes
- 1:02:00 Glottis and The Twist
- 1:07:00 Reviews
- 1:08:00 Wrap-Up
DISCORD: The Left Behind Game Club is a monthly game club podcast focusing on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server!