We meet cute in Florence.
Developer: Mountains | Publisher: Annapurna Interactive | Initial Release: February 14, 2018
Jacob and special guests Jessica Fantauzzo, Katie Lesperance and Travis Colenutt listen to beautiful (yellow) cello music, learn more about ourselves and spitefully cry.
Player: Jacob McCourt (@JacobMcCourt)
- 2:25 What is your fastpitch on Florence?
- 3:05 How did you play Florence?
- 4:20 We set up the beginning of the game
- 9:20 We enter the spoiler room starting here; Florence meets Krish?
- 13:00 A burgeoning relationship and we explain the dialogue system
- 17:00 Moving In
- 21:45 Jacob brings up “spite” and everyone turns on him
- 27:20 Harvard’s Science of Being Happy course and interpreting the game
- 29:25 Erosion
- 33:40 Letting Go
- 35:25 Self-discovery
- 38:20 Question from @StoryEverPod on Twitter about us crying
- 40:30 How the game ends
- 43:50 Final thoughts
- 45:40 The Left Behind Game Show
- 51:00 The Recommendation Machine
- August 5, 2020 – Kentucky Route Zero (Act IV) feat. Jacob, Mike and special guest Adam Iannetta
- August 12, 2020 – Kentucky Route Zero (Un Pueblo de Nada) feat. Jacob, Mike and special guest Adam Iannetta
- August 19, 2020 – A Way Out feat. Jacob, Mike, Moe and special guest Kevin Reaburn
- September 9, 2020 – Kentucky Route Zero (Act V) feat. Jacob, Mike and special guest Adam Iannetta
- September 16, 2020 – Our 100th Anniversary Spectacular feat. Jacob, Mike and Moe
- September 23, 2020 – Kentucky Route Zero (Death of a Hired Man) feat. Jacob, Mike and special guest Adam Iannetta
DISCORD: The Left Behind Game Club is a monthly game club podcast with a focus on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server!
TIP JAR: If you’re feeling generous and love the show, we have a PayPal tip jar! Any funds raised will go towards hosting our site and paying for games and equipment as we look to bring you higher quality content every month.