We try to re-create the Xbox Live Summer of Arcade by playing through Number None’s Braid. In this episode, we rewind and go forward, rewind and go forward but then Moe has to separate the kids. “I never thought I would talk about Soulja Boy on this podcast but Crank Dat, I guess?” Come back on Wednesday, August 9th for Episode 005 – we are playing through Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons.
Players: Jacob McCourt (@JacobMcCourt), Michael Ruffolo (@ruffolom) and Moe Murtadi (@mmurtadi)
Website: LeftBehindGame.Club | Twitter: @LeftBehindClub
Show Notes (minor spoilers):
- 1:45 Why is Braid important?
- 2:35 Who is Jonathan Blow?
- 4:00 Our past experiences with the game
- 8:50 “Summer of Arcade was dope”
- 13:10 Opening/World 2
- 23:48 World 3
- 25:55 Jacob “opens the floodgates”
- 37:15 World 4
- 44:15 World 5/6
- 47:25 World 1/The End
- 1:08:15 Should Braid be Left Behind?
- 1:21:00 Our Next Game
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More