We beat one of the hardest games of all time in Bloodborne.
Developer: FromSoftware | Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment | Initial Release: March 24, 2015
Jacob, Katie and Flora gain insight, debate snakes vs. spiders and run through all of our enemies. Kidding… it was only Jacob.
Players: Jacob McCourt (@JacobMcCourt), Katie Lesperance (@lesperak) and Flora Merigold (@LudonarrativeFM)
Web: LeftBehindGame.Club | Twitter: @LeftBehindClub | Instagram: @LeftBehindGameClub
- 0:00 Start
- 1:30 Did We All Finish
- 10:20 Watching Jacob Play Bloodborne
- 17:00 Grind or Rush?
- 20:50 Go to Jail
- 25:30 Story of Bloodborne
- 36:00 SideQuests?
- 39:00 Multiplayer Elements
- 44:35 Boss Summons
- 49:00 Flora’s Experience with Rom, the Vacuous Spider
- 56:00 High Insight
- 1:01:00 Bloodborne is the Easiest Soulsborne
- 1:05:00 Three Endings
- 1:11:00 Weapon Chats
- 1:18:00 Stats
- 1:22:40 Do We Feel Accomplished?
- 1:26:00 Accessibility vs. Difficulty
- 1:39:30 Katie’s Rant
- 1:44:35 DLC Required?
- 1:46:45 “Bloodborne Is My Least Favourite Soulsborne”
- 1:55:30 We Did It
DISCORD: The Left Behind Game Club is a monthly game club podcast focusing on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More