We dismantle a network of very menacing foes in John Wick Hex.
Developer: Bithell Games | Publisher: Good Shepherd Entertainment | Initial Release: October 8, 2019
Jacob, Katie and special guest Travis Colenutt throw our weapons, judo-throw our enemies and admire the carnage we left behind.
Special Guest: Travis Colenutt (@TravisColenutt)
- 0:00 Start
- 1:50 Fast Pitch
- 03:10 Time Capsule
- 04:15 Our History With Strategy Games and With John Wick
- 08:10 Adapting John Wick Into a Video Game
- 10:05 Platforms We Played On: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 14:20 Travis Explains John Wick Hex
- 20:50 The Jank and The Replay Feature
- 25:45 When The Gameplay Clicked
- 29:10 The Guns!!!
- 31:50 John Wick Hex Got Hard
- 36:35 This Game’s Got Style
- 38:40 Jacob Really Likes Troy Baker
- 41:30 Questions From Moe
- 45:50 Final Impressions
- 53:25 Game Reviews
DISCORD: The Left Behind Game Club is a monthly game club podcast focusing on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server!