Don’t tell Moe that we laughed at Moe the Crow from Kentucky Route Zero’s fourth interlude, Un Pueblo de Nada.
Developer: Cardboard Computer | Publisher: Annapurna Interactive | Initial Release: January 25, 2018
Jacob, Mike and special guest Adam Iannetta explore haunting old television stations, make terrible “yo mama” jokes and finally get platinum status at Yarn Barn.
Players: Jacob McCourt (@JacobMcCourt) & Mike Ruffolo (@ruffolom)
Special Guest: Adam Iannetta (@DMAIannetta) | Website: adamiannetta.ca
Web: LeftBehindGame.Club | Twitter: @LeftBehindClub | Instagram: @LeftBehindGameClub
- 1:55 A difference in perspective
- 3:35 Moe the Crow
- 4:40 Setting up the WEVP-TV studio
- 9:50 The videos/websites that accompany this game
- 12:55 Mike gets some perspective about playing the game act-by-act/interlude-by-interlude
- 18:15 We give you the plot rundown of the game
- 28:20 Ghosts don’t exist, right?
- 31:40 Our hypotheses about the supernatural events from the interlude and our wrap-up
- August 19, 2020 – A Way Out feat. Jacob, Mike, Moe and special guest Kevin Reaburn
- September 2, 2020 – Kentucky Route Zero (Act V) feat. Jacob, Mike and special guest Adam Iannetta
- September 9, 2020 – Our 100th Anniversary Spectacular feat. Jacob, Mike and Moe
- September 16, 2020 – Kentucky Route Zero (Death of a Hired Man) feat. Jacob, Mike and special guest Adam Iannetta
DISCORD: The Left Behind Game Club is a monthly game club podcast with a focus on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server!
TIP JAR: If you’re feeling generous and love the show, we have a PayPal tip jar! Any funds raised will go towards hosting our site and paying for games and equipment as we look to bring you higher quality content every month.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More