We continue to build a better world, together in Death Stranding.
Developer: Kojima Productions | Publisher: Sony Interactive Entertainment | Initial Release: November 8, 2019
Jacob and special guests Travis Colenutt, Katie Lesperance and CourtFTW don’t shake the baby, take showers in front of our partners and wonder what it’s like to be licked by Troy Baker.
Players: Jacob McCourt (@JacobMcCourt)
Special Guest: Travis Colenutt (@TravisColenutt), Katie Lesperance (@lesperak) and CourtFTW (@Court_FTW)
Web: LeftBehindGame.Club | Twitter: @LeftBehindClub | Instagram: @LeftBehindGameClub
- 2:30 We talk about some of the characters that we didn’t cover in Part 1 (Deadman and Die-Hardman)
- 4:45 This game sets a very high part with their cinematography
- 7:30 We stan Troy Baker on this podcast (Higgs)
- 9:55 Travis talks about the relationship between Fragile (Léa Seydoux) and Higgs
- 14:05 We talk about the first encounter with BTs
- 17:00 Katie explains Death Stranding to her husband, Travis takes a shower with Sam (with his wife walking in) and Jacob pees
- 19:00 The historical context and ethics of Death Stranding (do you know where BBs come from)
- 21:55 The chiral network, Mama and Lockne
- 27:50 Heartman (Nicolas Winding Refn)
- 33:20 Cliff Unger (Mads Mikkelsen)
- 38:35 Fighting Higgs
- 46:05 We start to go through a three-hour lore dump
- 48:20 The soundtrack was the best
- 51:20 We continue to walk through the three-hour lore dump
- 55:20 Did you try to shoot?
- 1:02:00 The first BB
- 1:06:30 Travis and Court wanted romance
- 1:10:30 We loved taking care of BB
- 1:12:35 Question from @SeriuzBiznus “What surprised you most about your time with Death Stranding?”
- 1:20:30 @MatterofMichael: “I’ve wanted to play it and I’ve also lost interest in starting it with my backlog catastrophe. My question is pretty simple, is it worth playing through it to the end?”
- 1:27:00 Wrap-up
- October 28th: Psychonauts ft. Jacob, Mike, Moe and special guest CtrlAltNoob
- November 4th: Telltale’s The Walking Dead (S01E01) ft. Jacob, Moe and special guest Cam Hawkins
- November 18th: Pokemon Snap ft. Jacob, Moe and special guests Joseph Hooper and Arsene Lakpa
- December 2nd: Telltale’s The Walking Dead (S01E02) ft. Jacob, Moe and special guest Cam Hawkins
- December 16th: TBD feat. TBD
DISCORD: The Left Behind Game Club is a monthly game club podcast with a focus on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server!
TIP JAR: If you’re feeling generous and love the show, we have a PayPal tip jar! Any funds raised will go towards hosting our site and paying for games and equipment as we look to bring you higher quality content every month.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More