We look at this photograph in Life is Strange, Episode 5.
Developer: Dontnod Entertainment | Publisher: Square Enix | Initial Release: October 20, 2015
Jacob, Mike and Flora abandon reality, explore a very scary maze and make a very difficult choice.
Players: Jacob McCourt (@JacobMcCourt), Mike Ruffolo (@ruffolom) and Flora Merigold (@LudonarrativeFM)
Web: LeftBehindGame.Club | Twitter: @LeftBehindClub | Instagram: @LeftBehindGameClub
- 0:00 Start
- 1:20 Episode 4 Recap
- 2:25 More like Creepy McCreeperson
- 4:35 How do we get out?
- 5:55 Changing history
- 8:40 A trip to SF
- 12:00 Back in the Dark Room
- 15:30 Telling David the truth
- 20:05 Weird calls and texts
- 21:40 Arcadia Bay in ruins
- 23:05 Technical notes
- 24:45 Back to the diner and Warren
- 30:00 Unloading on Chloe
- 32:20 Question from MatterofJoseph on other games in the series
- 35:10 Losing touch with reality
- 40:25 The stealth section
- 45:20 The final sequence
- 48:40 Final choice
- 55:30 How our sacrifices play out
- 59:00 Question from Setobox about the ending
- 1:03:30 Question from JayDangerRoss about sequels
- 1:08:00 Final thoughts on the series
- 1:17:00 Wrap-up
- ‘Life is Strange’: A Ludonarrative Lighthouse in the Darkness by Flora Merigold
DISCORD: The Left Behind Game Club is a monthly game club podcast focusing on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More