We look at some art in Kentucky Route Zero: Limits & Demonstrations.
Developer: Cardboard Computer | Publisher: Annapurna Interactive | Initial Release: February 7, 2013
Jacob, Mike and special guest Adam Iannetta are stricken with sadness, play with cassette tape and think about visages. You can download this interlude for free!
- 2:15 How does Limits & Demonstrations begin?
- 6:55 So, what do you do in this interlude?
- 12:30 Our take on “Overdubbed Nam June Paik Installation in the style of Edward Packer”
- 14:20 We screwed up and thought this was Act 2
- 17:50 Mike compares this game to Thomas Pynchon’s “Gravity’s Rainbow” and David Foster Wallace’s “Infinite Jest”
- 22:30 A description of “Visage”
- 25:55 A description of “Spinning Coin Suspended, Correcting for Angular Motion”
- 28:30 Wait… was this whole thing just a hardware test?
- May 20, 2020 – Episode 89: Firewatch feat. Jacob, Mike, Moe and special guest Dan from the Greatest Story Ever Played Podcast
- June 3, 2020 – Episode 90: Kentucky Route Zero, Act 2 feat. Jacob, Mike and special guest Adam Iannetta
- June 10, 2020 – Episode 91: Kentucky Route Zero, The Entertainment feat. Jacob, Mike and special guest Adam Iannetta
DISCORD: The Left Behind Game Club is a monthly game club podcast with a focus on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server!
TIP JAR: If you’re feeling generous and love the show, we have a PayPal tip jar! Any funds raised will go towards hosting our site and paying for games and equipment as we look to bring you higher quality content every month.