Get ready for “Tangents 64”. Special guest Dawn Ferron joins Moe, Jacob, and Michael to talk about the loveliest grandmas, the validity of Ganon in the Zelda cannon and we compare fruits. Also, Dawn steals Jacob’s childhood. “Why can’t you compare apples and oranges?” We have delayed the second part of our Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker series to Wednesday, October 4th. Thank you for your understanding.
Note: Jacob is playing through the game – you can check out his streams at JacobStreams.com!
Players: Jacob McCourt (@JacobMcCourt), Michael Ruffolo (@ruffolom) and Moe Murtadi (@mmurtadi)
Special Guest: Dawn Ferron (@dawnndarling)
Website: LeftBehindGame.Club | Twitter: @LeftBehindClub
Show Notes (spoilers):
- 3:40 Past experience with LOZ: Wind Waker
- 9:00 JacobStreams.com
- 10:20 Game setup
- 16:00 Forbidden Fortress
- 19:40 Windfall Island
- 25:40 The approach to the first Dungeon
- 28:30 “Are Nintendo games good?”
- 30:10 Dragon Roost Island and the first Dungeon
- 37:10 The Forest Haven and the second Dungeon
- 42:05 The third pearl
- 43:45 Return to Windfall and gettin’ some bombs
- 50:40 Temple of the Gods
- 59:20 The game’s look
- 1:01:40 Hyrule Castle
- 1:06:50 What’s next for the Left Behind Game Club?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More