We participate in a synthpop fever dream in Sayonara Wild Hearts. Technical note: there is some minor background noise between 7:30-12:30.
Developer: Simogo | Publisher: Annapurna Interactive | Initial Release: September 19, 2019
Jacob, Mike, and special guest Kam Konek talk about very good old games, get Swedish and praise Queen Latifah. Also, Carly Rez Jepsen.
Players: Jacob McCourt (@JacobMcCourt) & Mike Ruffolo (@ruffolom)
Special Guest: Kam Konek (@TheKamdyman)
Web: LeftBehindGame.Club | Twitter: @LeftBehindClub | Instagram: @LeftBehindGameClub
- 1:00 Kam is here!
- 3:30 Running Kam through the Left Behind Game Club Guest Gaming Gauntlet(TM)
- 8:00 Fast Pitch about Sayonara Wild Hearts
- 9:00 The Time Capsule about Sayonara Wild Hearts
- 14:55 We love rhythm games
- 21:15 What is Sayonara Wild Hearts?
- 24:00 The Story
- 30:00 The additional modes for this pop album video game
- 32:00 Queen Latifah
- 35:30 Graphics
- 39:00 Soundtrack
- 43:45 Difficulty and Scoring
- 51:40 The Recommendation Machine
- 58:30 Final Thoughts
DISCORD: The Left Behind Game Club is a monthly game club podcast focusing on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server!
- December 15th – Our Last Episode of 2021!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More