We take on machines in Horizon Zero Dawn.
Developer: Guerrilla Games | Publisher: Sony Interactive Entertainment | Initial Release: February 28, 2017
Moe, Mike and special guest Andy Borkowski from Video Game Sophistry join in to prepare for The Proving, leave no stone underturned and take the guesswork out of war.
Players: Moe Murtadi (@mmurtadi) and Mike Ruffolo (@ruffolom)
Special Guest: Andy Borkowski (@HuffinRadaway) | Video Game Sophistry
Web: LeftBehindGame.Club | Twitter: @LeftBehindClub | Instagram: @LeftBehindGameClub
- 0:00 Start
- 1:35 All About Andy
- 5:00 The Gauntlet
- 9:45 Fast Pitch
- 11:10 Time Capsule
- 19:30 Setting Up Horizon
- 25:10 Audio Sync Issues
- 27:20 The Spoiler Warning
- 27:30 A Story Primer
- 29:15 Our Collecting Tendencies
- 33:00 Aloy’s Google Class aka The Focus
- 34:20 Aloy Takes On The Proving
- 37:40 Taking the Guesswork Out of War
- 42:30 Mom?
- 46:50 Gaia’s Gamble
- 50:10 Hey Ash Watcha Playin’
- 53:15 This Game Feels Great
- 54:00 Far Cry Primal
- 57:15 Our Fave Machines
- I Want More Horizon Zero Dawn, Just Not a Direct Sequel by Jacob McCourt via Scholarly Gamers
DISCORD: The Left Behind Game Club is a monthly game club podcast focusing on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More