We befriend a robot and talk about APEX Legends in Titanfall 2.
Developer: Respawn Entertainment | Publisher: Electronic Arts | Release Date: October 28, 2016
Moe, Mike and special guests Bobby and Kevin run on walls, jump into huge killer robots and punch fools through the space-time continuum.
Join our Discord server! Go to LeftBehindGame.Club and scroll down to the Discord section of the homepage! If you love the show, please consider a review on iTunes. It helps a lot.
Players: Moe Murtadi (@mmurtadi) and Michael Ruffolo (@ruffolom)
Special Guests: Bobby Baird (from the Part Time Gamers Podcast aka PTGCast) and Kevin Reaburn (@ATribeCalledKev)
Website: LeftBehindGame.Club | Twitter: @LeftBehindClub | Instagram: @LeftBehindGameClub
Show Notes (spoilers):
- 2:00 What is your experience with Titanfall 2?
- 5:45 Difficulty levels
- 7:25 What is Titanfall 2?
- 10:30 Mike enters the spoiler room brawl and tries to summarize the BT-7274 relationship
- 12:30 The game’s personality bleeds into the multiplayer
- 14:30 Loadout differences between APEX Legends and Titanfall 2
- 20:45 The punching was really good
- 22:15 Wall running and movement
- 24:30 Time mechanic?
- 28:00 We have a lot of questions about the story
- 30:40 Feelin’ like Master Chief
- 33:10 We compare Titanfall 2 to Stranger Things?
- 33:40 Our favourite boss battles in Titanfall 2
- 38:45 Our favourite moments from the game
- 45:30 Playing Titanfall 2 makes us think about APEX Legends improvements & Titanfall 3
- 48:05 Closing thoughts
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More