We “stay woke” and play Super Mario Galaxy. Moe, Jacob and Michael talk about star bits, the complicated Bowser-Peach relationship and debate who is the greatest Mario brother. “Is this game not for us?” Come back on Wednesday, September 13th for Episode 007 – we are playing through the first half of the Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker.
Please note: the first half of this podcast was recorded live with a different setup, so the audio quality is not up to our normal standard. The second half sounds better.
Players: Jacob McCourt (@JacobMcCourt), Michael Ruffolo (@ruffolom) and Moe Murtadi (@mmurtadi)
Website: LeftBehindGame.Club | Twitter: @LeftBehindClub
- 2:10 Why did we choose Super Mario Galaxy?
- 3:35 Past experience with Super Mario Galaxy
- 4:30 The story
- 6:10 Start of the game
- 18:30 Mario vs. Luigi
- 21:05 A big revelation about Princess Peach
- 22:25 What is “stay woke”?
- 27:00 Galaxies you didn’t like
- 31:50 The music
- 34:25 The bosses
- 36:55 Jacob’s snarky Super Mario Galaxy notes
- 40:00 End of Part 1
- 40:10 Start of Part 2
- 41:05 Mario vs. Luigi Part 2
- 43:15 Our final notes
- 47:30 We fly high
- 56:40 Wrap-up
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More