We go Full Wolf in episode 5 of Telltale’s The Wolf Among Us Season 1.
Developer: Telltale Games | Publisher: Telltale Games | Release Date: October 11, 2013
Jacob, Mike and Moe chase down cars, break mirrors (or mirror-people) and talk about Dragon Ball Z a lot.
Join our Discord server! Go to LeftBehindGame.Club and scroll down to the Discord section of the homepage! If you love the show, please consider a review on iTunes. It helps a lot.
Players: Jacob McCourt (@JacobMcCourt), Michael Ruffolo (@ruffolom) and Moe Murtadi (@mmurtadi)
Website: LeftBehindGame.Club | Twitter: @LeftBehindClub | Instagram: @LeftBehindGameClub
Show Notes (spoilers):
- 2:05 An episode 4 recap
- 4:15 Mike & Jacob get really descriptive about The Crooked Man
- 7:25 The Crooked Man has a backwards villain strategy
- 8:50 The big reveal… WHODUNNIT?
- 10:30 The best part of the Wolf Among Us: the political system
- 13:45 A fight breaks out
- 14:55 Episode 5 had some technical issues on Xbox One
- 16:40 Back to the fight!
- 19:30 What we find out about Vivian
- 25:00 Moving on from The Pudding and Pie to the Old Foundry
- 26:50 The big fight with Bloody Mary and another transformation
- 27:50 Jacob speaks to Moe’s heart directly… through Dragon Ball Z
- 29:30 Jacob ties the final boss fight… to Asura’s Wrath
- 30:10 The final confrontation with The Crooked Man
- 32:20 The community holds a trial
- 34:10 Moe and Mike share their version of the trial
- 38:45 How did Moe’s trial conclude?
- 40:05 Jacob’s version of the trial
- 41:30 Nerissa was the smoking gun
- 42:40 The final scenes in the game
- 44:25 The important final scene and the Michael’s two hypotheses
- 50:30 The sad bit about The Wolf Among Us
- 52:10 Episode 5 and series wrap-up
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More