We wrestle with buddies with a special guest from Wrestle Buddies in WCW/nWo Revenge.
Developer: Asmik Ace Entertainment & AKI Corporation | Publisher: THQ | Initial Release: October 26, 1998
Jacob, Moe, and special guest Chris Hayner throw our foes to the outside, give you a brief history of N64 era wrestling games and reminisce about instruction manuals in games.
- 2:05 Fast Pitch (our one-sentence pitch for the game)
- 2:50 What are our personal histories with WCW/nWo Revenge
- 5:00 AKI Corp and Yuke’s impact on wrestling games (Def Jam, Ultimate Muscle)
- 12:55 How did play WCW/nWo Revenge?
- 14:45 How this game changed wrestling game controls?
- 19:35 We peruse the instruction manual from WCW/nWo Revenge (take a look with us)
- 21:40 We talk about the roster (including EWF & DAW)
- 28:50 We talk about how we played (top rope moves, submissions and more)
- 30:35 Graphics and sound (faces are bad?)
- 33:20 Game modes
- 35:20 The Recommendation Machine
- 42:40 Our final thoughts about the game
- 48:05 Wrap-up
- March 3, 2021 Moonlighter (ft. Jacob and special guest Dan Colonna)
- March 17, 2021 Telltale’s The Walking Dead S01E05 (ft. Jacob, Moe and special guest Cam Hawkins)
- March 31, 2021 Hitman 2 [Part 1 – Intro/Hawke’s Bay] (ft. Jacob, Moe and Mike)
- April 7, 2021 Hitman 2 [Part 2 – The Finish Line] (ft. TBD)
- April 21, 2021 Batman: Arkham Origins (ft. TBD)
DISCORD: The Left Behind Game Club is a monthly game club podcast focusing on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server!
TIP JAR: If you’re feeling generous and love the show, we have a PayPal tip jar! Any funds raised will go towards hosting our site and paying for games and equipment as we look to bring you higher quality content every month.