We attack at dawn in Telltale’s The Walking Dead Season 1, Episode 4.
Developer: Telltale Games | Publisher: Telltale Games | Initial Release: October 9, 2012
Jacob, Moe, and special guest Cam Hawkins find new friends in an abandoned town and a bomb shelter and continue to have our hearts broken and try to find a boat.
- 0:00 Episode Recap
- 3:00 Where we started in Episode 4, Around Every Corner
- 6:50 Getting inside the house, going up into the attic
- 16:15 Meeting Molly and entering the sewers
- 19:45 Meeting new friends in a bomb shelter
- 24:10 Would Jacob be the Ben in real-life?
- 28:00 Making our way to Crawford
- 37:00 Panic on the way to the roof
- 40:15 A confrontation with Vernon
- 42:05 …and nothing was the same
- 45:40 Who’s going with us?
- 49:00 Moe makes a bold and totally inaccurate prediction about the last episode
- 53:15 Wrap-up
- February 17, 2021: WCW/nWo Revenge (ft. Jacob, Moe and special guest Chris Hayner)
DISCORD: The Left Behind Game Club is a monthly game club podcast focusing on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server!
TIP JAR: If you’re feeling generous and love the show, we have a PayPal tip jar! Any funds raised will go towards hosting our site and paying for games and equipment as we look to bring you higher quality content every month.