We experience drug-induced time distortion while killing people in Katana Zero.
Developer: Askiisoft | Publisher: Devolver Digital | Initial Release: April 18, 2019
Jacob, Mike and Moe befriend a little girl, take on many killing contracts and experience cloud gaming.
- 1:40 Fast Pitch
- 2:25 What did we know
- 4:00 How did we play (Mike talks about xCloud aka Cloud gaming (Beta) with Xbox Game Pass?
- 7:20 What kind of game is Katana Zero?
- 10:10 The game’s dialogue system
- 12:10 The game is like a puzzle… is it difficult?
- 19:10 Did Jacob like this game?
- 20:20 This game feels so good
- 27:00 The story
- 38:00 Final thoughts about Katana Zero
- 40:35 Wrap-up
- January 6, 2021: TBD
- January 20, 2021: The Walking Dead S01E03 with Jacob, Moe and special guest Cam Hawkins
- February 3, 2021: The Walking Dead S01E04 with Jacob, Moe and special guest Cam Hawkins
- February 17, 2021: TBD
DISCORD: The Left Behind Game Club is a monthly game club podcast with a focus on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server!
TIP JAR: If you’re feeling generous and love the show, we have a PayPal tip jar! Any funds raised will go towards hosting our site and paying for games and equipment as we look to bring you higher quality content every month.