Please note: Jacob’s original recording was lost and we had to use his back-up, so the audio quality for his track is not ideal.
We learn who can trust in Telltale’s The Walking Dead Season 1, Episode 2.
Developer: Telltale Games | Publisher: Telltale Games | Initial Release: June 27, 2012
Jacob, Moe and special guest Cam Hawkins encounter saw sadistic bear traps, eat very “special” meals and learn the true definition of southern hospitality.
- 0:15 Episode 1 Recap
- 3:55 Where did we leave off?
- 5:50 Where Episode 2 begins
- 11:15 Who did you feed at the motel?
- 15:25 What’s the commotion in the truck bed?
- 16:25 Meeting Andy and Danny St. John
- 27:25 Ambush!
- 30:55 Going on the offensive against Jolene
- 36:05 Doing chores
- 39:45 Dinner time
- 47:35 A meat locker calamity
- 52:25 The bloody conclusion of this episode
- 58:40 Why didn’t the episode end there?
- 1:05:25 Wrap-up
- December 16th: Katana Zero feat. Jacob, Mike and Moe (our final show of 2020)
DISCORD: The Left Behind Game Club is a monthly game club podcast with a focus on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server!
TIP JAR: If you’re feeling generous and love the show, we have a PayPal tip jar! Any funds raised will go towards hosting our site and paying for games and equipment as we look to bring you higher quality content every month.