We endure a series of high-stakes confrontations in Telltale’s The Walking Dead Season 1, Episode 3.
Developer: Telltale Games | Publisher: Telltale Games | Initial Release: August 28, 2012
Jacob, Moe and special guest Cam Hawkins face the consequences of their actions, fight off bandits and ride the train to the ocean.
Players: Jacob McCourt (@JacobMcCourt) & Moe Murtadi (@mmurtadi) Special Guest: Cam Hawkins (@CamFinalMix) | Twitch | Dualshockers
Web: LeftBehindGame.Club | Twitter: @LeftBehindClub | Instagram: @LeftBehindGameClub
Additional Music: Ice Cider (Cider Time Variation) by Lifeformed | Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
- 0:00 Episode 2 Recap
- 2:30 Where did we leave off?
- 3:45 Going back to Everett Pharmacy
- 10:20 Back at the motel where the group is slowly coming apart
- 15:20 A rowdy confrontation at the motel
- 21:00 Another rowdy confrontation
- 31:05 Duck
- 33:45 The train (and how some didn’t think it was fun)
- 42:45 A decision in the woods
- 48:05 A moment in the train car with Clementine
- 51:10 A railway blockage
- 55:00 The walkie-talkie
- 56:45 Where does Moe think this going?
- 1:00:40 Wrap-up
- February 3, 2021: The Walking Dead S1E4 (ft. Jacob, Moe and special guest Cam Hawkins)
- February 17, 2021: WCW/nWo Revenge (ft. Jacob, Moe and special guest Chris Hayner)
DISCORD: The Left Behind Game Club is a monthly game club podcast with a focus on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server!
TIP JAR: If you’re feeling generous and love the show, we have a PayPal tip jar! Any funds raised will go towards hosting our site and paying for games and equipment as we look to bring you higher quality content every month.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More