We look into our confusing past and make a choice about present romances while the future of Gotham hangs in the balance in Batman: The Telltale Series (Episode 2).
Developer: Telltale Games | Publisher: Telltale Games | Initial Release Date: September 20, 2016
Jacob, Mike and Moe ease the pain of our foes, bankroll our friends and approach corrupt politicians with caution.
- 2:05 Recap of where we left off in Episode 1
- Episode 2 Thoughts:
- 5:05 Chapter 1 – Broken Memories
- 6:15 Chapter 2 – The Children
- 14:30 Chapter 3 – A Big Fan
- 18:20 Chapter 4 – Two of a Kind
- 25:55 Chapter 5 – The Incumbent (Bruce Wayne)
- 26:30 Chapter 5 – The Incumbent (Batman)
- 28:40 Chapter 6 – Narrow Margins
- 41:00 Wrap-Up
- Batman: The Telltale Series
- Episode 3: February 12th
- Episode 4: February 19th
- Episode 5: February 26th
- March Games (Dates TBD)
- Gato Roboto
- Broken Age
DISCORD: The Left Behind Game Club is a monthly game club podcast with a focus on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server!
TIP JAR: If you’re feeling generous and love the show, we have a PayPal tip jar! Any funds raised will go towards hosting our site and paying for games and equipment as we look to bring you higher quality content every month.