We dive into the life of Gotham’s most eligible bachelor in Batman: The Telltale Series (Episode 1).
Developer: Telltale Games | Publisher: Telltale Games | Initial Release Date: August 2, 2016
Jacob, Mike and Moe gush about their love for the Batman, meet mysterious new friends at the local coffee shop and hurt some bad bad men.
- Pre-E1 Thoughts:
- 2:30 What did you know about Batman: The Telltale Series before we started?
- 4:30 How did we play the game? Also, our struggles with the Xbox Elite Controller.
- 6:40 How would you describe this game to someone who hasn’t played a Telltale Game and playing it in front of a significant other.
- 9:20 Our experience with the Batman series.
- 12:35 How will we play our Batman?
- 15:45 Graphic and sound (The Telltale Tool)
- 17:45 What is the Shadows Edition?
- Episode 1 Thoughts:
- 18:15 Chapter 1: Welcome to Gotham
- 19:05 Chapter 2: The One that Got Away
- 26:35 Chapter 3: Meet the Press
- 31:25 Chapter 4: World’s Greatest Detective
- 47:05 Chapter 5: Room with a View
- 1:00:55 Chapter 6: Family Secrets
- 1:03:25 Final thoughts
- Batman: The Telltale Series [Episode 2]: February 5th
- Batman: The Telltale Series [Episode 3]: February 12th
- Batman: The Telltale Series [Episode 4]: February 19th
- Batman: The Telltale Series [Episode 5]: February 26th
DISCORD: The Left Behind Game Club is a monthly game club podcast with a focus on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server!
TIP JAR: If you’re feeling generous and love the show, we have a PayPal tip jar! Any funds raised will go towards hosting our site and paying for games and equipment as we look to bring you higher quality content every month.