We tell you what happened after the storm in Kentucky Route Zero, Act 5. Developer: Cardboard Computer | Publisher: Annapurna Interactive | Initial Release: January 26, 2020
Jacob, Mike and special guest Adam Iannetta saved what they could, dug a grave and buried the horses.
Players: Jacob McCourt (@JacobMcCourt) & Mike Ruffolo (@ruffolom)
Special Guest: Adam Iannetta (@DMAIannetta) | Website: adamiannetta.ca
Web: LeftBehindGame.Club | Twitter: @LeftBehindClub | Instagram: @LeftBehindGameClub
Additional Music: Ice Cider (Cider Time Variation) by Lifeformed | Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
- 0:00 Act 4 Recap
- 3:40 The start of our Act 5 talk-through with a setup
- 9:30 We talk through the first sequence: “We saved what we could”
- 15:00 What about them ghosts?
- 19:00 What about them horses?
- 23:45 We dug a grave and getting to 5 Dogwood Drive
- 31:40 The Ancient Midwest
- 33:55 How about that dark barn shadow?
- 38:15 Can you adopt the dog?
- 41:20 We buried the horses
- 49:00 We wrap up our Act V episode
- 56:30 I’m Going That Way covered by Adam Iannetta
- September 16, 2020 – Our 100th Anniversary Spectacular feat. Jacob, Mike and Moe
- September 23, 2020 – Kentucky Route Zero (Death of a Hired Man) feat. Jacob, Mike and special guest Adam Iannetta
DISCORD: The Left Behind Game Club is a monthly game club podcast with a focus on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server!
TIP JAR: If you’re feeling generous and love the show, we have a PayPal tip jar! Any funds raised will go towards hosting our site and paying for games and equipment as we look to bring you higher quality content every month.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More