We grin and bear the comedy of bureaucracy in Kentucky Route Zero, Act 2.
Developer: Cardboard Computer | Publisher: Annapurna Interactive | Initial Release: May 31, 2013
Jacob, Mike and special guest Adam Iannetta take a trip to an office park, a storage park, a trailer park and a park? Also, bears. And eagles?
- 0:00 Previously on Act 1 of Kentucky Route Zero
- 2:00 Entering the Bureau of Reclaimed of Spaces and the comedy of bureaucracy (Scene I)
- 13:00 Getting back on the road to 5 Dogwood Drive and Dr. Truman
- 17:00 Jacob dials a long-distance phone number that he found in the game
- 20:20 Random Access Self Storage/Saint Thomas Church (Scene II/III)
- 24:25 The Museum of Dwellings (Scene IV)
- 28:00 Meeting Ezra and Julian
- 31:05 Taking flight and exploring the forest (Scene V)
- 37:30 Finding Dr. Truman
- 41:40 Wrap-up
- June 10, 2020 – Kentucky Route Zero (The Entertainment) feat. Jacob, Mike and special guest Adam Iannetta
- June 17, 2020 – Shovel Knight feat. Jacob, Mike, Moe and special guest Nathan Brandt
- July 1, 2020 – Kentucky Route Zero (Act III) feat. Jacob, Mike and special guest Adam Iannetta
- July 8, 2020 – Kentucky Route Zero (Here And There Along The Echo) feat. Jacob, Mike and special guest Adam Iannetta
DISCORD: The Left Behind Game Club is a monthly game club podcast with a focus on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server!
TIP JAR: If you’re feeling generous and love the show, we have a PayPal tip jar! Any funds raised will go towards hosting our site and paying for games and equipment as we look to bring you higher quality content every month.