We unload clips and slice and dice our way through SUPERHOT… SUPERHOT.
Developer: Superhot Team | Publisher: Superhot Team | Release Date: February 25, 2016
Jacob, Mike and Moe control time and space and are entrusted with weapons.
Join our Discord server! Go to LeftBehindGame.Club and scroll down to the Discord section of the homepage! If you love the show, please consider a review on iTunes. It helps a lot.
Players: Jacob McCourt (@JacobMcCourt), Michael Ruffolo (@ruffolom) and Moe Murtadi (@mmurtadi)
Website: LeftBehindGame.Club | Twitter: @LeftBehindClub | Instagram: @LeftBehindGameClub
Show Notes (spoilers):
- 3:50 Is Superhot the best VR Game?
- 5:40 Jacob goes dark
- 6:10 What is this game like?
- 9:40 Jacob realizes he is a badass
- 11:00 We can’t decide if this is a super easy game or super challenging game.
- 13:55 SUPERHOT is a little aggresive
- 16:00 SUPERHOT SUPERHOT
- 17:45 Mike identifies SUPERHOT’s cake
- 20:45 We realize we are not in control
- 24:20 Are we special, Who are we?
- 25:18 Mike found hidden terminals
- 26:30 The game’s toughest question
- 27:40 Jacob loses compassion and doesn’t realize it
- 30:00 We begin to question our decisions in video games
- 33:00 Gunshot prediction and “storm trooper aim”
- 35:00 Mike shows us the value of jumping in SUPERHOT
- 38:10 Moe feels uncomfortable shooting people in video games for once
- 40:50 Our favourite missions
- 43:45 What the hell happens at the end of the game
- 46:30 Mike played the extra levels and demos
- 49:10 We are excited to try out the VR version of the game
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More