We dive into the life of Gotham’s most eligible bachelor in Batman: The Telltale Series (Episode 1).
Developer: Telltale Games | Publisher: Telltale Games | Initial Release Date: August 2, 2016
Jacob, Mike and Moe gush about their love for the Batman, meet mysterious new friends at the local coffee shop and hurt some bad bad men.
Players: Jacob McCourt (@JacobMcCourt), Mike Ruffolo (@ruffolom) & Moe Murtadi (@mmurtadi)
Web: LeftBehindGame.Club | Twitter: @LeftBehindClub | Instagram: @LeftBehindGameClub
- Pre-E1 Thoughts:
- 2:30 What did you know about Batman: The Telltale Series before we started?
- 4:30 How did we play the game? Also, our struggles with the Xbox Elite Controller.
- 6:40 How would you describe this game to someone who hasn’t played a Telltale Game and playing it in front of a significant other.
- 9:20 Our experience with the Batman series.
- 12:35 How will we play our Batman?
- 15:45 Graphic and sound (The Telltale Tool)
- 17:45 What is the Shadows Edition?
- Episode 1 Thoughts:
- 18:15 Chapter 1: Welcome to Gotham
- 19:05 Chapter 2: The One that Got Away
- 26:35 Chapter 3: Meet the Press
- 31:25 Chapter 4: World’s Greatest Detective
- 40:10 Entering “Detective Mode” for the first time
- *Jacob misquoted Jake Vanaman. He spoke about how one of the initial choices in Walking Dead S1 was lopsided and how it was their team’s fault for not justifying one choice as well as another (source).
- 47:05 Chapter 5: Room with a View
- 1:00:55 Chapter 6: Family Secrets
- 1:03:25 Final thoughts
- Batman: The Telltale Series [Episode 2]: February 5th
- Batman: The Telltale Series [Episode 3]: February 12th
- Batman: The Telltale Series [Episode 4]: February 19th
- Batman: The Telltale Series [Episode 5]: February 26th
DISCORD: The Left Behind Game Club is a monthly game club podcast with a focus on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server!
TIP JAR: If you’re feeling generous and love the show, we have a PayPal tip jar! Any funds raised will go towards hosting our site and paying for games and equipment as we look to bring you higher quality content every month.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More