We begin our adventures as Agent 47 in Hitman.
Developer: IO Interactive | Publisher: Square Enix, Feral Interactive (Linux, macOS) & Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (Definitive Edition) | First Release Date: March 11, 2016
Jacob, Mike and Moe put guards into dumpsters and steal their clothes, throw coins (and hammers) at our enemies and complete our required safety training.
Join our Discord server! Go to LeftBehindGame.Club and scroll down to the Discord section of the homepage! If you love the show, please consider a review on iTunes. It helps a lot.
Players: Jacob McCourt (@JacobMcCourt), Michael Ruffolo (@ruffolom) and Moe Murtadi (@mmurtadi)
Website: LeftBehindGame.Club | Twitter: @LeftBehindClub | Instagram: @LeftBehindGameClub
Show Notes (spoilers):
- 2:15 How we are splitting up our Hitman series!
- 2:45 The setup for Hitman (2016)
- 4:20 Our individual experience with the Hitman series
- 8:05 A quick primer on IO Interactive
- 9:15 Mike paid full price! Why?
- 10:15 We dive into Freeform Training
- 13:35 Environmental awareness is key
- 15:05 The game’s Instinct system
- 16:05 Moe hits his Lord of the Rings quota for the episode
- 17:15 Mike sets up the narrative plot
- 19:25 Maybe we’ll watch a Hitman movie?
- 20:15 Mike sets up the Final Test
- 21:55 Moe loves the Coin
- 23:00 Jacob is a squirrel
- 25:35 Moe is a Colonel
- 26:05 Michael almost retires from the Left Behind Game Club
- 28:15 Michael throws hammers
- 30:15 “Kobe!”
- 33:40 Michael plays dress-up
- 35:25 What about the projector?
- 36:35 Mr. Knight in the radio room
- 39:30 “The video game equivalent of crop dusting”
- 42:25 Wrap-up
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More