We explore our ancient computer for clues in Her Story.
Developer: Sam Barlow | Publisher: Sam Barlow | Release Date: June 24, 2015
Jacob, Mike and Moe put their statements on the record, get biblical tattoos, channel their inner lawyers and start watching all of the police station footage.
Join our Discord server! Go to LeftBehindGame.Club and scroll down to the Discord section of the homepage! If you love the show, please consider a review on iTunes. It helps a lot.
Players: Jacob McCourt (@JacobMcCourt), Michael Ruffolo (@ruffolom) and Moe Murtadi (@mmurtadi)
Website: LeftBehindGame.Club | Twitter: @LeftBehindClub | Instagram: @LeftBehindGameClub
Show Notes (spoilers):
- 2:05 What is Her Story?
- 3:20 Jacob explains Her Story to his girlfriend
- 4:20 We connect this game to Episode 11: Papers, Please
- 5:15 How did we play this game and why?
- 6:35 Mike’s quick note about the game’s marketing
- 8:45 Jacob talks about Silent Hill: Shattered Memories (note: Jacob mistakenly said Shattered Dimension)
- 9:35 Your last spoiler warning!
- 10:10 “Murder? Can I help?”
- 11:25 Mike starts breaking down the plot
- 14:35 We start to break down what’s REALLY going on here
- 15:45 Jacob plays the devil’s advocate and Law and Order: Left Behind Game Club begins here
- 17:45 Actus reus and the mens rea
- 19:55 Moe takes us to Middle-earth (was that Andy Serkis?)
- 21:15 Glasgow
- 22:35 Coffee and Tea
- 24:45 Jacob’s dark way of trying to solve a murder
- 28:30 Rapunzel
- 29:15 Black Eyes
- 30:55 The Lie Detector
- 34:35 The Bruise
- 37:45 We go back to Glasgow
- 39:00 “Bye bye game save!”
- 42:35 Your experience with the game is personal
- 45:35 Moe’s “psychologist hypothesis”
- 48:35 The community is split
- 49:20 The Murder
- 54:35 There is “technically” an ending
- 56:20 Jacob compares this game to Netflix’s Evil Genius
- 57:15 Our final thoughts
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More