We shoot for the stars in Star Fox 64.
Developer: Nintendo Entertainment Analysis & Development | Publisher: Nintendo | Initial Release: June 30, 1997
Jacob, Moe and special guest Mike Towndrow plan a trip to Nintendo New York, talk about Grippy and Slippy and Fox’s daddy issues.
Players: Jacob McCourt (@JacobMcCourt) & Moe Murtadi (@mmurtadi)
Special Guest: Mike Towndrow (@MixTowndrow) | SixOneIndie
Web: LeftBehindGame.Club | Twitter: @LeftBehindClub | Instagram: @LeftBehindGameClub
- 0:00 Introduction
- 1:30 Running Mike through The Gauntlet
- 5:37 Fast Pitch for Star Fox 64
- 7:10 Star Fox Time Capsule
- 11:30 Let’s watch a TV commercial, talk about Mike’s prestine Star Fox 64 box and N64 consoles
- 16:10 How did we play the game?
- 19:55 Press Reviews
- 22:00 What is Star Fox 64?
- 28:30 Characters
- 29:25 Levels
- 37:00 Andross
- 40:20 Nintendo did a muppets thing (watch it now)!
- 45:50 Star Fox in 2022
- 47:00 Star Fox Anime (watch it now)?
- 52:15 Mike’s Indie Game Corner (Astrodogs, Whisker Squadron, Operation DogFight & Ex-Zodiac)
- 57:20 Wrap-up
DISCORD: The Left Behind Game Club is a monthly game club podcast focusing on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More