We explore a branching storyline in Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors.
Developer: Chunsoft | Publisher: Spike/Aksys Games | Initial Release: December 10, 2009
Jacob, Moe and special guest CtrlAltNoob escape rooms, solve puzzles and travel through space and time to survive and thrive.
Players: Jacob McCourt (@JacobMcCourt) & Moe Murtadi (@mmurtadi)
Special Guest: CtrlAltNoob (@CtrlAltNoob) | YouTube | Twitch
Web: LeftBehindGame.Club | Twitter: @LeftBehindClub | Instagram: @LeftBehindGameClub
- 1:10 All About CtrlAltNoob
- 2:40 Our Fast Pitch about Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (999)
- 3:50 What’s Your Personal History with 999 and the Nonary Games?
- 8:10 Describing the Gameplay of 999
- 18:05 Hearing Moe’s predictions about 999
- 24:00 Explaining the structure of the branching narrative
- 25:55 Jacob dumps some story
- 34:40 The sci-fi twist to this story (the morphogenetic field)
- 41:20 A tease about the second game – please stick around
- 48:00 Let’s get back to what’s happening inside the ship (submarine, knife and ax)
- 54:15 Who is “in” on the scheme?
- 58:50 The big thing
- 1:07:40 Question from @linkhs: “Which twist/ending got you the most?”
- 1:13:35 The enneagram test with Jacob, Moe and CtrlAltNoob
- 1:18:30 Final thoughts
- 1:23:35 Wrap-up
- June 30, 2021 Last Day of June (ft. Jacob, Mike and special guest Blake Andrea)
- July 7, 2021 Hitman 2 [Whittleton Creek] (ft. Jacob, Mike and Moe)
DISCORD: The Left Behind Game Club is a monthly game club podcast focusing on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server!
TIP JAR: If you’re feeling generous and love the show, we have a PayPal tip jar! Any funds raised will go towards hosting our site and paying for games and equipment as we look to bring you higher quality content every month.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | | More