We lament the loss of June in Last Day of June. Developer: Ovosonico | Publisher: 505 Games | Initial Release: 31 August 2017
Jacob, Mike and special guest Flora Merigold replay the past, hit A on things and prevent tragedies.
Players: Jacob McCourt (@JacobMcCourt) & Mike Ruffolo (@ruffolom)
Special Guest: Flora Merigold, co-founder of EpilogueGaming.com Twitter: @LudonarrativeFM | Twitch: @LudoFM
Web: LeftBehindGame.Club | Twitter: @LeftBehindClub | Instagram: @LeftBehindGameClub
- 1:20 All about Flora
- 3:30 Our fast pitch about Last Day of June
- 5:00 What did you know about Last Day of June going into it?
- 7:00 How did we play (with technical difficulty)?
- 9:15 What is Last Day of June?
- 15:15 Was our time being used well?
- 21:25 Let’s talk about the look and music of the game
- 28:45 The gift
- 31:40 Question from @StoryEverPod: “…how caught off-guard were you?”
- 36:05 Final thoughts about Last Day of June
- 39:10 The Recommendation Machine – Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, That Dragon, Cancer & Before Your Eyes
- 41:50 Final thoughts and show close
- July 7, 2021 Hitman 2 [Whittleton Creek] (ft. Jacob, Mike and Moe)
- July 21, 2021 Scott Pilgrim vs. The World – The Game (ft. Jacob and special guests Travis Colenutt and Katie Lesperance)
- August 4, 2021 Hitman 2 [Isle of Sgàil] (ft. Jacob, Mike and Moe)
- August 18, 2021 Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle (ft. Jacob, Mike, Moe and special guest Shane Chiasson)
DISCORD: The Left Behind Game Club is a monthly game club podcast focusing on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server!
TIP JAR: If you’re feeling generous and love the show, we have a PayPal tip jar! Any funds raised will go towards hosting our site and paying for games and equipment as we look to bring you higher quality content every month.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | | More