We visit the beach with our cool aunt and uncle in Wide Ocean Big Jacket.
Developer: Turnfollow | Publisher: Tender Claws | Initial Release: January 22, 2020
Jacob, Mike and Moe talk about the bird and bees, watch birds and tell a great story about a rat.
Players: Jacob McCourt (@JacobMcCourt), Mike Ruffolo (@ruffolom) & Moe Murtadi (@mmurtadi)
Web: LeftBehindGame.Club | Twitter: @LeftBehindClub | Instagram: @LeftBehindGameClub
- 1:15 Fast Pitch about Wide Ocean Big Jacket
- 3:30 The Time Capsule around Wide Ocean Big Jacket
- 8:25 How we played this game
- 9:45 Where the complaints stop, a quote from D.M. Moore’s “You don’t play Wide Ocean Big Jacket; you participate” and our Virginia episode
- 13:30 Tying this to Bob’s Burgers
- 15:00 The birds and the bee
- 21:45 Ben is a master storyteller
- 22:55 The epilogue with Alan and Meryl
- 24:55 Our favourite coming-of-age stories
- 28:00 Differentiating between the A plot and the B plot
- 30:45 Moe said there wasn’t enough story for him and he writes an email about Wide Ocean Big Jacket
- 32:15 What the heck does the title mean? Listen to our Thirty Flights of Loving, Firewatch and Kentucky Route Zero episodes!
DISCORD: The Left Behind Game Club is a monthly game club podcast focusing on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More