Buckle up, sit back, and enjoy our take on 30 Flights of Loving. Special guest Rocco Tenaglia joins Moe, Jacob, and Michael to discuss the merits of nonalcoholic beverages, what makes a great credits sequence, and what a 20 minute game is worth. “This game was like a dream.” We start the first part of our Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker series on Wednesday, September 20th. Part 2 will release on Wednesday, September 27th.
Players: Jacob McCourt (@JacobMcCourt), Michael Ruffolo (@ruffolom) and Moe Murtadi (@mmurtadi)
Special Guest: Rocco Tenaglia
Website: LeftBehindGame.Club | Twitter: @LeftBehindClub
Show Notes (spoilers):
- 1:35 What is Thirty Flights of Loving?
- 5:20 Drinking all of the non-alcoholic alcohol
- 16:35 How jump cuts make the game feel more cinematic
- 18:45 Walking through dreams
- 23:35 Oranges
- 28:30 Gangster Gollum
- 29:30 The loving part…
- 29:55 …then the game gets weird
- 30:20 The best credit sequences
- 34:35 Is the story worth telling?
- 37:55 What is the game worth?
- 42:55 Frog fractions breakdown
- 45:40 Final thoughts
- 46:55 Moe is not disappointed
- 48:15 Angry Alvin returns
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More