We end it in Telltale’s The Walking Dead Season 1, Episode 5.
Developer: Telltale Games | Publisher: Telltale Games | Initial Release: November 20, 2012
Jacob, Moe, and special guest Cam Hawkins do ad-hoc surgeries, drink with friends and cry all of the tears.
Additional Music: Ice Cider (Cider Time Variation) by Lifeformed | Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
- 0:00 Episode Recap
- 2:05 Cam talks about his work on IGN Unlocked, Twitch and more!
- 3:00 We tell you where we left off at the end of Episode 4
- 5:25 A surgical saw and a major decision
- 12:10 Kenny’s attic moment
- 20:00 Lee gets separated from the group
- 24:35 Keep your weapons or drop them?
- 31:50 What did we do to the stranger?
- 37:40 Question from @Marvelousiggy: “How many buckets of tears did you cry…” – let’s talk about the ending
- 54:00 Question from @StoryEverPod: “Would you play season two in the future?”
- 56:50 Question from @CtrlAltNoob: “How does it rank in your personal rank of the other telltale games you have played and why?”
- 1:00:30 Question from @chiassoo: “Knowing what he knows now, what would Moe do differently next time?”
- 1:01:00 Question from @iamlinkhs: “Do you have a go-to zombie apocalypse plan in place already?” & wrap-up
- March 31, 2021 Hitman 2 [Part 1 – Intro/Hawke’s Bay] (ft. Jacob, Moe and Mike)
- April 7, 2021 Hitman 2 [Part 2 – The Finish Line] (ft. Jacob, Moe, Mike and special guest Morten Elgaard)
- April 21, 2021 Batman: Arkham Origins (ft. Jacob, Moe and special guests Luke Lewis and Kyle Stephenson)
DISCORD: The Left Behind Game Club is a monthly game club podcast focusing on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server!
TIP JAR: If you’re feeling generous and love the show, we have a PayPal tip jar! Any funds raised will go towards hosting our site and paying for games and equipment as we look to bring you higher quality content every month.