Gotham becomes uncaged in Batman: The Telltale Series (Episode 5). Will it become re-caged?
Developer: Telltale Games | Publisher: Telltale Games | Initial Release Date: December 13, 2016
Jacob, Mike and Moe face off with their remaining foes, make weighty choices about body parts and look to fix all of Gotham’s issues.
Players: Jacob McCourt (@JacobMcCourt), Mike Ruffolo (@ruffolom) & Moe Murtadi (@mmurtadi)
Web: LeftBehindGame.Club | Twitter: @LeftBehindClub | Instagram: @LeftBehindGameClub
- 2:05 Recap of Episode 4’s Endings
- Episode 5 Thoughts:
- 2:25 Chapter 1: Loose Ends & Chapter 2: Revelations (Penguin)
- 9:30 Chapter 1: Loose Ends & Chapter 2: Revelations (Harvey Dent)
- 20:10 Chapter 3: On The Trail
- 25:10 Chapter 4: The Legacy
- 33:10 Chapter 5: Executive Decision
- 42:45 Chapter 6: A New Day in Gotham
- 47:55 What style of Batman were we?
- 51:10 Our final thoughts about Episode 5 and the whole series
- Gato Roboto w/ Jacob, Moe and special guests Arsene Lakpa and Joseph Hooper from the Player Player Podcast: March 4th
- Broken Age w/ Jacob and special guests Katie Lesperance, Travis Colenutt and Jessica Fantauzzo: March 18th
DISCORD: The Left Behind Game Club is a monthly game club podcast with a focus on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server!
TIP JAR: If you’re feeling generous and love the show, we have a PayPal tip jar! Any funds raised will go towards hosting our site and paying for games and equipment as we look to bring you higher quality content every month.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More