We break out our summer suits and travel to Sapienza in Hitman: Episode 2.
Developer: IO Interactive | Publisher: Square Enix, Feral Interactive (Linux, macOS) & Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (Definitive Edition) | Release Date: April 26, 2016
Jacob, Mike and Moe continued to use their preferred killing methods, smothered people with pillows, destroyed viruses, threw gas cylinders down chimneys and killed everyone.
Join our Discord server! Go to LeftBehindGame.Club and scroll down to the Discord section of the homepage! If you love the show, please consider a review on iTunes. It helps a lot.
Players: Jacob McCourt (@JacobMcCourt), Michael Ruffolo (@ruffolom) and Moe Murtadi (@mmurtadi)
Website: LeftBehindGame.Club | Twitter: @LeftBehindClub | Instagram: @LeftBehindGameClub
Show Notes (spoilers):
- 2:30 Mike reminds us where we left off
- 3:30 Diana Burnwood provides our mission briefing
- 5:15 Mike gives us some additional information
- 7:20 Moe starts with the therapist
- 11:30 Moe plots his path to Dr. Francesca De Santis
- 15:35 Jacob employs the “Sous Chef” method
- 20:05 Jacob discovers the attic
- 22:25 Jacob is an innovator
- 24:05 Jacob now must destroy the virus
- 29:15 The “Hand-Crafted Killer” begins his playthrough
- 34:10 Mike loads up
- 35:30 Mike finds a flower delivery truck
- 38:10 Moe wants answers about Agent 47’s Instinct Mode
- 39:15 Mike’s in the basement!
- 43:05 Mike and Jacob compare star ratings
- 45:50 Jacob asks for tips on getting better at Hitman
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More