We join Sly, Bentley and Murray as we trek the world of Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus.
Developer: Sucker Punch Productions | Publisher: Sony Interactive Entertainment | Release Date: September 23, 2002
Jacob and Moe look through everyone’s personal things, dodge minions, and take down 5 bosses to retrieve Sly’s family heirloom, the Thievius Raccoonus.
Join our Discord server! Go to LeftBehindGame.Club and scroll down to the Discord section of the homepage! If you love the show, please consider a review on iTunes. It helps a lot.
Players: Moe Murtadi (@mmurtadi) and Jacob McCourt (@JacobMcCourt)
Website: LeftBehindGame.Club | Twitter: @LeftBehindClub | Instagram: @LeftBehindGameClub
Show Notes (spoilers):
- 2:38 Jacob breaks down his route in buying and playing sony’s hits
- 4:10 Pop out colours and similarities to the wolf among us
- 5:45 What is Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
- 8:15 Sly being Sly
- 10:06 Repetitive npc’s made it easy to power through
- 11:58 Moe never actually beat this game but lived his life thinking he did
- 13:22 Sound effects were great in Sly 2
- 15:00 Moe concedes, maybe this did age badly
- 17:41 Jacob’s turret rant
- 19:20 Moe trolls Jacob and tries to convince him the turret moment with Murray was refreshing to see him in action
- 22:30 Did this game along with others in the area make us expect better Boss Battles
- 23:47 What would be the best boss battle in a game
- 26:00 God of War did it right most of the time with Boss Battles
- 28:50 All the final bosses were essentially bullied and became evil
- 31:56 Thoughts on the PS VITA
- 34:35 The Left Behind Quiz Corner
- 40:59 Our final thoughts
- 42:15 A twitter question! Is Murray the biggest ladies man in the Sly Universe?
- 44:45 Wrap-up
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More