We create our own versions of the Big Bad Wolf in Telltale’s The Wolf Among Us.
Developer: Telltale Games | Publisher: Telltale Games | Release Date: October 11, 2013
Jacob, Mike and Moe trap toad-men in lies, get knocked out by some Fables and enjoy a double whiskey in a seedy dive bar.
Join our Discord server! Go to LeftBehindGame.Club and scroll down to the Discord section of the homepage! If you love the show, please consider a review on iTunes. It helps a lot.
Players: Jacob McCourt (@JacobMcCourt), Michael Ruffolo (@ruffolom) and Moe Murtadi (@mmurtadi)
Website: LeftBehindGame.Club | Twitter: @LeftBehindClub | Instagram: @LeftBehindGameClub
Show Notes (spoilers):
- 2:00 What do we know about the Wolf Among Us?
- 4:30 Honoring the work of Telltale Games’ employees
- 5:25 The setup for the Wolf Among Us
- 8:25 Jacob gets Harry Potter vibes… but this game is not for children
- 9:30 The game’s graphics. The Wolf Among Us looks like a comic book. Jacob gets Blade Runner vibes next.
- 11:40 How did we play The Wolf Among Us? Moe talks about how the interface changes on PC
- 14:20 We have all decided how we are going to roleplay our Bigby
- 17:05 The voice acting in The Wolf Among Us
- 20:00 The opening of Episode 1
- 24:15 Figuring out who the mystery girl is?
- 25:00 Your first big decision: “did you give “her” your money”
- 26:00 Your partner is Snow White!
- 27:00 Entering the Business Office
- 31:30 Discovering Faith
- 33:00 Hey… we forgot that “she” died…
- 34:15 Discovering Beauty and the Beast
- 37:50 Choosing Mr. Toad or Prince Lawrence
- 39:00 Confronting Mr. Toad and his lies
- 41:55 Investigating Prince Lawrence’s
- 46:10 Saving Prince Lawrence
- 48:30 Another choice: “who’s your prime suspect”
- 51:05 Entering a seedy, troubling bar
- 53:40 Gren causes things go south
- 56:30 A very dark choice
- 58:50 Your final big decision: Dweedle Dee or the Woodsman?
- 1:00:55 A final revelation for Episode 1
- 1:03:50 Our final thoughts on Episode 1