We occupy Pepe Silvia’s galaxy brain in Kentucky Route Zero, Act 3.
Developer: Cardboard Computer | Publisher: Annapurna Interactive | Initial Release: May 6, 2014
Jacob, Mike and special guest Adam Iannetta experience a haunting musical performance, degauss old CRTs and scream about debt.
Additional Music: Ice Cider (Cider Time Variation) by Lifeformed | Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
- 0:00 Previously on Act 2 of Kentucky Route Zero
- 2:00 “Where my leg?”
- 5:10 Was the first scene a hallucination?
- 8:00 Hey, this game is about debt, right?
- 12:50 The writing and the direction is so great (and continues to get better)
- 14:00 Meeting Junebug and Johnny
- 19:00 Taking in a show
- 25:35 We set up Junebug and Johnny’s beautiful performance
- 32:45 The Hall of the Mountain King & Xanadu
- 39:30 Jacob’s galaxy brain moment (and really beautiful death) with Xanadu
- 44:00 Going to a creepy graveyard
- 47:25 The Hard Times Whiskey Distillery
- 58:00 Jacob is ready to “wring this game’s neck” and we explain why
- 1:03:45 Wrap-up
- July 8, 2020 – Kentucky Route Zero (Here And There Along The Echo) feat. Jacob, Mike and special guest Adam Iannetta
- July 22, 2020 – Florence feat. Jacob with special guests Travis Colenutt, Katie Lesperance and Jessica Fantauzzo
- August 5, 2020 – Kentucky Route Zero (Act IV) feat. Jacob, Mike and special guest Adam Iannetta
- August 12, 2020 – Kentucky Route Zero (Un Pueblo de Nada) feat. Jacob, Mike and special guest Adam Iannetta
- August 19, 2020 – A Way Out feat. Jacob, Mike, Moe and special guest Kevin Reaburn
LEAVE US A VOICEMAIL: If you want a chance to get your voice on the show, give us a call at (734) 489-9753 and tell us what you think about one of this month’s games! This is a U.S. number, long-distance charges apply for international callers.
DISCORD: The Left Behind Game Club is a monthly game club podcast with a focus on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server!
TIP JAR: If you’re feeling generous and love the show, we have a PayPal tip jar! Any funds raised will go towards hosting our site and paying for games and equipment as we look to bring you higher quality content every month.