We get crushed by debt in Kentucky Route Zero, Act 4. Developer: Cardboard Computer | Publisher: Annapurna Interactive | Initial Release: July 19, 2016
Jacob, Mike and special guest Adam Iannetta find (found) sound, take a trip on a boat (and miss the boat), make really awful jokes out of obligation and continue to curse the “Hard Times” boys.
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
- 0:00 Act 3 Recap
- 3:00 The start of our Act 4 talk-through
- 4:40 Jacob completely missed the boat (but we sure didn’t)
- 8:05 Will wills a mammoth (The Echo River)
- 13:35 Recording found sound with Ezra
- 16:00 Conway gives an arm and a leg
- 21:30 We come upon a gas station
- 30:30 The Rum Colony
- 38:00 A Phone
- 44:00 The Radvansky Center
- 54:10 A Grove
- 1:00:20 Echo River Central Exchange
- 1:11:15 Sam and Ida’s
- 1:16:00 A Neighbourhood and Silo of Late Reflections
- 1:19:20 Final Thoughts about Act IV
- August 12, 2020 – Kentucky Route Zero (Un Pueblo de Nada) feat. Jacob, Mike and special guest Adam Iannetta
- August 19, 2020 – A Way Out feat. Jacob, Mike, Moe and special guest Kevin Reaburn
- September 2, 2020 – Kentucky Route Zero (Act V) feat. Jacob, Mike and special guest Adam Iannetta
- September 9, 2020 – Our 100th Anniversary Spectacular feat. Jacob, Mike and Moe
- September 16, 2020 – Kentucky Route Zero (Death of a Hired Man) feat. Jacob, Mike and special guest Adam Iannetta
LEAVE US A VOICEMAIL: If you want a chance to get your voice on the show, give us a call at (734) 489-9753 and tell us what you think about one of this month’s games! This is a U.S. number, long-distance charges apply for international callers.
DISCORD: The Left Behind Game Club is a monthly game club podcast with a focus on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server!
TIP JAR: If you’re feeling generous and love the show, we have a PayPal tip jar! Any funds raised will go towards hosting our site and paying for games and equipment as we look to bring you higher quality content every month.