This week, we bring you a very special bonus E3 2018 episode of the Left Behind Game Club.
Jacob, Mike and Moe each picked their top 3 most anticipated games of the show and talked about them! #detailsaresparse
We return to regular programming later this month. Here is our updated June release schedule:
- June 20th: Star Wars: Republic Commando (moved from June 13 to avoid E3 week)
- June 27th: Vanquish
- June 29th: The 1-Year Anniversary of the Podcast!
Players: Jacob McCourt (@JacobMcCourt), Michael Ruffolo (@ruffolom) and Moe Murtadi (@mmurtadi)
Website: LeftBehindGame.Club | Twitter: @LeftBehindClub | Instagram: @LeftBehindGameClub
Show Notes (spoilers):
- Moe’s Top 3:
- 2:25 Super Smash Brothers for Switch (we chat about single player, The Smash Brothers and our fond Smash memories)
- 5:55 Pokemon: Let’s Go Pikachu and Pokemon: Let’s Go Eevee (don’t throw your Joy-Cons, describing the game’s format and Switch success)
- 9:35 Spider-Man (we talk through Insomniac Games’ pedigree)
- Jacob’s Top 3
- Mike’s Top 3