We look at some art in Kentucky Route Zero: Limits & Demonstrations.
Developer: Cardboard Computer | Publisher: Annapurna Interactive | Initial Release: February 7, 2013
Jacob, Mike and special guest Adam Iannetta are stricken with sadness, play with cassette tape and think about visages. You can download this interlude for free!
Special Guest: Adam Iannetta (@adiannetta) | Website: adamiannetta.ca
- 2:15 How does Limits & Demonstrations begin?
- 6:55 So, what do you do in this interlude?
- 12:30 Our take on “Overdubbed Nam June Paik Installation in the style of Edward Packer”
- 14:20 We screwed up and thought this was Act 2
- 17:50 Mike compares this game to Thomas Pynchon’s “Gravity’s Rainbow” and David Foster Wallace’s “Infinite Jest”
- 22:30 A description of “Visage”
- 25:55 A description of “Spinning Coin Suspended, Correcting for Angular Motion”
- 28:30 Wait… was this whole thing just a hardware test?
- May 20, 2020 – Episode 89: Firewatch feat. Jacob, Mike, Moe and special guest Dan from the Greatest Story Ever Played Podcast
- June 3, 2020 – Episode 90: Kentucky Route Zero, Act 2 feat. Jacob, Mike and special guest Adam Iannetta
- June 10, 2020 – Episode 91: Kentucky Route Zero, The Entertainment feat. Jacob, Mike and special guest Adam Iannetta
(NEW) LEAVE US A VOICEMAIL: If you want a chance to get your voice on the show, give us a call at (734) 489-9753 and tell us what you think about one of this month’s games! This is a U.S. number, long-distance charges apply for international callers.
DISCORD: The Left Behind Game Club is a monthly game club podcast with a focus on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server!
TIP JAR: If you’re feeling generous and love the show, we have a PayPal tip jar! Any funds raised will go towards hosting our site and paying for games and equipment as we look to bring you higher quality content every month.