We use our Tools of Destruction to annihilate Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando. Moe, Jacob, Mike and special guest Thomas Riess talk about the value of the circle strafe, shuriken and totally forget about the Uncharted series for a second (Jacob is really sorry for that). “Why are you playing this game on hard?” Our next episode launches on Halloween (October 31st) and we are playing Costume Quest! Grab the game on your platform of choice and join us.
You can now e-mail us your questions! Send questions about past episodes or questions about us to email@example.com!
Players: Jacob McCourt (@JacobMcCourt), Michael Ruffolo (@ruffolom) and Moe Murtadi (@mmurtadi)
Special Guest: Thomas Riess (@CSGThomas | Editor in Chief, ChargedShot.com)
Website: LeftBehindGame.Club | Twitter: @LeftBehindClub
Show Notes (spoilers):
- 2:50 Why did Moe choose Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando?
- 3:45 Ratchet & Clank Weapon Ads
- 5:10 Game setup
- 8:55 Saturday morning cartoons and R&C; is this game appropriate for adults?
- 15:00 The Naughty Dog – Insomniac Games connection
- 17:15 The start of weapon talk…
- 17:40 …and Thomas makes a list of good weapons and bad weapons
- 25:25 Our experience with the series
- 27:15 Mike wasn’t very good at Going Commando
- 34:35 We talk about our favourite weapons
- 36:40 The high-fives start on the podcast & Moe hates Olaf from Frozen
- 40:15 The story
- 42:00 The variety in the gameplay
- 47:25 Inverted? Sorry… what?
- 51:00 The ending. What?
- 52:45 The Ratchet & Clank Movie
- 54:55 The “Sucker Punch – Insomniac – Naughty Dog” Connection
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More