We get trapped in the closet and plot out four very difficult Colorado kills in Hitman: Episode 5.
Developer: IO Interactive | Publisher: Square Enix, Feral Interactive (Linux, macOS) & Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (Definitive Edition) | Release Date: September 27, 2016
Jacob, Mike, Moe and special guest Kevin Reaburn shake up the Left Behind Game Club’s “hierarchy of killers”, ogle Moe’s score in unison, discuss Hitman math and transform Sean Rose from an environmental terrorist to a Silicon Valley Bomb Boy in khakis.
Join our Discord server! Go to LeftBehindGame.Club and scroll down to the Discord section of the homepage! If you love the show, please consider a review on iTunes. It helps a lot.
Players: Jacob McCourt (@JacobMcCourt), Michael Ruffolo (@ruffolom) and Moe Murtadi (@mmurtadi)
Special Guest: Kevin Reaburn (@ATribeCalledKev)
Website: LeftBehindGame.Club | Twitter: @LeftBehindClub | Instagram: @LeftBehindGameClub
Show Notes (spoilers):
- 2:40 We get our Colorado briefing
- 4:25 Moe was Colorado-confused and imagines Sean Rose as a Silicon Valley CEO
- 5:30 Mike gets really mad about reading
- 6:30 Kevin gives his Hitman history (it’s very brief)
- 8:20 Kevin hides his first kill
- 11:20 Mike brings up the level’s “rings of security”
- 16:30 Kevin takes on Sean Rose (aka the Silicon Valley Bomb Boy) and his watch
- 19:20 We play the “how long did Kevin play this level” game!
- 21:05 OH NO DON’T TALK ABOUT R. KELLY
- 24:20 Taking out the Tamil Tiger, Maya Pavarti
- 27:55 Kevin moves on to Penelope Graves
- 30:45 Kevin exits the level
- 33:15 What was Kevin’s score?
- 34:10 Jacob got a non-zero score! Again!
- 35:20 Jacob describes his path of destruction
- 37:15 Jacob trusted the process to move from Sean Rose to Maya Pavarti
- 40:00 Jacob finds goodies in a train car and tries to double kill Penelope Graves and Ezra Berg
- 41:35 Jacob imbues the Handcrafted Killer
- 43:35 Jacob channels Moe to kill Penelope Graves
- 45:55 A big change in the Left Behind Game Club Hitman Universe
- 47:40 Moe begins going through his masterful playthrough with Sean Rose and Maya Pavarti
- 51:25 Moe has one set up… and gets two more with an amazing kill that had us in awe (in unison)
- 53:10 Moe describes his final kill of Ezra Berg… lethal syringe style
- 58:00 Mike takes a walk to start his playthrough
- 1:00:50 We discuss Hitman math
- 1:02:55 Jacob places Colorado this mission at the bottom of the Hitman Season 1 hierarchy
- 1:06:00 Mike explains his Weekend at Bernie’s moment
- 1:08:35 Mike goes after Maya Pavarti
- 1:10:25 We compare Colorado to the other levels in Hitman
- 1:14:25 Is the story backloaded? Also, Shakespeare.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More